What does Aglory do?
Aglory Hair and Cosmetics is a quickly growing small business passionate about meeting top quality hair and beauty products with very friendly service. Since our establishment in 2005, we have progressed onto opening multiple stores that not only cater to South East London and Kent, but all around the country and internationally too! Our family-run business prides itself on our growth for developing such personal, friendly ties with every customer, not just trying to serve them, but know them and better understand their needs.
How we use your information
- We use your information for purpose of completing your online orders. Also your information helps with dealing with any enquiries you may have made.
- This includes sharing your booking information with our suppliers and manufacturers to help resolve any enquiries or disputes that you may have.
- We also engage other third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf.
- When you choose to receive marketing communications, we will let you know about any special offers that may be of interest to you. You have the option of opting out of promotional communications at any time.
- You can contact us about updating or accessing your information through our customer services portal or our contact information within the Contact Us section.
- We use information like cookies to improve your experience on online services; to provide us with analytics information that will help us improve our services in general; and to collect information about services and products of interest to you so that you may see ads and offers that are more relevant to you.
- From time to time and usually following an interaction with us, we will ask you for your feedback to ensure we are providing the best service we can.
Personal information we collect and why
We may ask you to provide personal information directly to us. For example, this includes:
- your contact details such as full name, telephone number, email address, and date of birth as necessary, in order to:your billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name and expiration date) to make a payment.create or register an account with us;
- provide the services and information you request such as details about your orders and enquiries;
- have an emergency contact number for you;
- update frequent flyer or loyalty program information;
- subscribe you to our marketing communications
Do we share your personal information?
Third party services providers are those who provide data processing services like support the delivery of; provide functionality on; or help to enhance the security of our online services), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes such as credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests and fraud prevention. Third-party service providers will only collect information from us that is needed to perform their functions. They are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.