Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner
- SOFT, SHINY AND MANAGEABLE HAIR: Our Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner contains Argan oil which penetrates the scalp to nourish the roots of your hair, facilitating hair growth.
- EFFECTIVELY DETANGLES KNOTS: Tangles are caused when the outer layer of your hair (the cuticle) becomes damaged and ruptured. Our leave in conditioner tackles this by repairing the cuticle.
- REDUCES FRIZZ, FLYAWAYS AND BREAKAGE: One unique ingredient in this leave in conditioner, Argan oil, not only heals hair, but prevents future damage, does away with split ends, and diminishes dryness.
- REPLENISHES HAIRS NATURAL OILS: This lightweight formula restores your hair’s natural oils without excessive build-up, leaving your hair smooth and lustrous and easing scalp inflammation.
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH: This leave in conditioner contains Green Tea and Argan oil to encourage hair growth while preventing hair loss. It does this by enabling better blood flow to the scalp.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of our limited edition pink Green Tea Super Moist Leave in Conditioner will be donated to breast cancer research and early detection education and outreach services. With your support, we have donated over $10,000 this year to the Metropolitan Breast Cancer Task Force of Chicago, a not for profit organization based in Chicago that provides free mammograms and breast navigation services to un- and under- insured women.
Our tgin Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner & Detangler naturally solves all your dryness and tangling needs throughout your day without the slightest hassle or mess. Packed with natural fragrances from Green Tea, Shea butter, and Argan oil, this lightweight formula has the perfect combination of moisture and antioxidants, which helps improve manageability, fight frizz, and transform dry, brittle strands into soft, smooth and healthy hair. This natural conditioner is great for detangling and is safe for kids. Our products have been featured in several publications such as Essence, Ebony, Marie Claire, Black Enterprise, USA Today, Heart and Soul, and Sophisticate's Black Hair.